Impress your neighbors and improve your home’s curb appeal this season!
The Holiday Season is great for so many reasons. One of them is that we get to be creative and decorate our homes with all sorts of themed adornments; however, our garage door is often overlooked when it comes to decoration. But just imagine strangers and neighbors driving around looking at all the holiday decorations and bare garage doors, and suddenly, they see the stunning festive display covering yours!
The best part is that you don’t have to go over the top in decorating, just a few simple touches can make your house really stand apart in a wonderful way! Today we want to give you five ideas for you to decorate your garage doors this Christmas!
- The easiest way is to place a wreath in the middle of the garage door, just as you would on your front door. You’ll probably need to find or make a larger one for this purpose, though.
- Another option is to place a large bow ribbon taped to the center of the garage door, with the ends radiating outwards.
- If you have the chance to string lights or garlands around your garage, you can really make it stand out! Just frame the outside of the garage door with white or colored lights, garlands, or a combination of the two!
- Garage Door Magnets with Holiday styles can be purchased at many retailers or online stores. There are many holiday-themed murals out there that come on a giant magnet that can be applied to your garage door.
- Holiday-themed Garage Door Murals are also ready to hang and are easy to take down and roll up for use year after year.
Garage Door Specialists in Denver
If you find any irregularity in your garage door’s performance and don’t have the tools, knowledge or time to do it yourself, that’s what we are here for! Our highly trained staff can give you a diagnostic of every single detail of your residential or commercial garage door in the Denver area.
Colorado Overhead Door Co. not only takes pride in providing the Denver area with the finest selection of garage doors on the market but also in their informative blog posts designed for homeowners. You can continue to follow our blog series, as we’ll provide tips for improving your garage’s functionality and help you learn how to prevent garage door issues from happening to you in the future.